2019 STIHL MSE 210 C-BQ
Call for Price
A powerful electric chainsaw with cutting-edge technology.
When you need power but don't want the exhaust, just plug in the MSE 210 C-BQ electric chainsaw. Enjoy zero fuel costs, no fuel
mixing and no engine maintenance. Great for firewood cutting, woodworking and carpentry, this corded electric chainsaw
delivers all the power you need for tasks around the home (even indoors). The powerhead weighs under 9.5 pounds but is
packed with advanced cutting features. The MSE 210 C-BQ features a wide trigger switch and toolless Quick Chain Adjuster for
easy chain adjustment or replacement. There's even a coast-down brake which quickly stops the rotating chain when the trigger
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus (Q) - an additional chain braking feature: STIHL offers an additional, manually-activated chain brake on some models. This system is designed to engage when the operator's right hand completely releases the rear handle, stopping the chain within one second. Available on some models.
- Powerhead Weight: 4.2 kg (9.4 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16") STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E
- Motor Output: 1.8 kW (15.0 amps)
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" PM3
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 cc (6.8 oz.)
- Power Source: Electric
- 9.4 lb. (4.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)